Solutions to Complex Litigation Problems
Jonathan Whitehead uses experience and technology to solve difficult litigation problems.
Mr. Whitehead has recently:
- sued insurance companies for “bad faith” refusal to pay proper claims;
- represented entrepreneurs in ownership disputes;
- represented more than 100 individual consumers injured by a dealer’s misleading advertising campaign; and
- designed and directed e-discovery programs involving millions of records in multiple cases.
Mr. Whitehead has deep experience representing churches, charities and other nonprofits. He regularly advises churches and charities on governance and polity, and represents them in litigation. He has recently:
- represented a local congregation in a dispute with a national denomination;
- chaired the order of business committee for the world’s largest parliamentary assembly;
- obtained tax-exempt recognition for charities; and
- represented numerous churches in court proceedings.
A 2004 graduate of Harvard Law School, he previously practiced with Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal LLP, (now SNRDenton) one of America’s 50 largest firms, and Graves Bartle & Marcus LLC, of Kansas City.